25 Sep Educate Your Employees on the Spread of Germs – We have the signs to assist!
Steps to Take Now to Protect Your Workers from Coronavirus
• Be Flexible with Your Sick Leave Policies: Make sure your sick leave policies are flexible and consistent with public health guidance and that employees are aware of these policies.
• Educate Employees: Place posters in common areas that encourage staying home when sick, to use cough and sneeze etiquette, and remind everyone to wash their hands.
• Keep Supplies Stocked: Make sure tissues, hand sanitizer and soap and water are regularly stocked and accessible.
• Perform Routine Cleaning: Clean commonly touched surfaces regularly. Provide disposable wipes to employees so they can keep their workstations clean as well.
• Take Steps Before Employees Travel: If you have any employees who are required to travel for business, be sure to check CDC’s Traveler’s Health Notices for guidance.